Interest Rate

The company has bad sales and customer service practices. Had an unfortunate experience when wanting to purchase a truck from the dealership.

My husband and I spent several hours at this location to purchase a truck. Initially, our experience with the sales associate, Henry, went smoothly. When everything was pretty much done, the manager, James Walker, then claimed that the dealership didn't price the vehicle properly and had made an error, therefore, they couldn't sell the car. Even a few days after, the listed price of the vehicle remains the same on their website, which makes me believe that the company lied in order to sell us a more expensive car (which they brought up the day after this happened).

When we tried to resolve the situation, the employees were rude over the phone, and ended calls several times.

The unprofessional behavior of the entire company, including the management is completely unacceptable, and I hope it doesn't continue to happen this way. Overall, this was just an unfortunate and disappointing experience since the dealership did nothing to fix their error.

Review about: Antwerpen Toyota Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Wrong pricing online, False advertisement, Deceitful service, Poor management.

Comments